August 27, 2008

If I were the Jim Rome of banking, I'd say "Rack Em!"

My buddy Eric posted this on his blog recently and it was too good not to share. I can't count how many times you here this and want to just tell them this same thing.

There's only one rule if you overdraw your checking account . . . .

DON'T COME IN TO MY BRANCH AND TELL ME THAT I OVERDREW IT!!!!! I don't have the capacity to write a check for you at the liquour store when you don't have any funds in your account. I also don't have the pleasure of eating out at 5 different fast food restaraunts per day like you do......somehow, when you spend more money than you have you overdraw YOUR OWN account, I'm not the culprit so please refrain from using phrases such as: "You overdrew my account" or "You bounced my check to my mortgage company and now I have all of these problems because of you!" :-) I only return your item when you have no money. I know, I know.....it's hard to understand. You had $20 in your account and you spent $1,387.57.....go figure! You were close. Only $1,367.57 off!

Anyway, that's about all I have to say about that . . . .

"Rack em!"

No comments: